About

Extras and history

Tagboard

Everyday story
11:58 PM
being punctual... is not one of my strengths.. - Monday, June 2, 2008
those of u who went out wif me anywhere would noe tt punctuality is not my strength(should start working on it huh).. today was juz proof of this...

had a physics exam.. big big exam.. n i tot it was at 9.50 so tt's the time i rocked up to school at...
walked in and strolled round the corridors to the back of the school.. in my mind was thinking "eh?? y so empty one?? weird sia!!!" then walked to demountables n then someone told me.. UR SOOOOOOOOO LATE!!!

turns out it wasnt 9.50.. it was meant to be 9.00!!! OMG!!!
so went in sat down n chionged my exam.. n finished wif 1 question to go when everyone else finished.. n they said they juz finished.. n the teachers gave me 30 extra min coz i was late.. so i had bout 30 min to do 1 question n review everything else..

wad an adrenaline rush so early in the morning.. crazy man..
LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!