About

Extras and history

Tagboard

Everyday story
6:56 AM
exam timetable rants - Wednesday, October 22, 2008
me: *clicked back one too many times on the net.. somehow cannot forward bak to the page*
nick= nice one *moves hand in despair n accidentally hits the reset button*
others= nicer one!!

anyways... today was gd... sitting here last night almost cried man!! dunno how to do n then when i went in to do my gnt p0, so happy!!! I THINK I CAN PASS!! YAY!!!

on the other hand, exam timetable's come out.. end up wif my timetable being hell fked up... annoyed...

on 1 day alone, econ in morn, engineering in afternoon n then nxt day afternoon have gnt.. my worst sub.. die!!!

sam has the nicest timetable, 1 exam then 1 day break. rinse n repeat 4 all 6 exams.. lucky bugger..

others, not so happy. econ, chem, phy n gnt all 1 after another.. seriously.. wad were the friggin admin pple thinking.. they changed the original one, which was fine, juz coz 20 pple had bout 3/4 in the first week alone.. now they've changed it to like this, even more pple r gonna complain.. im pretty sure more than 20 pple have those 4 subs, prob most of the asians in school..