About

Extras and history

Tagboard

Everyday story
8:50 AM
soccer ftw!!! - Saturday, August 23, 2008
today had zionlympics therefore had to wake up stupidly early... alarm went off n i looked at my watch.. was 7.40 n was wondering y i set my alarm tt early coz i dun even wake up tt early on weekdays then realized they picking me up at bout 8.30..

telematch was decent but loved playing soccer.. each team(5 players n 1 sub) plays 2 matches n we won 1 lost 1..
first match won 1-0.. the only reason was coz the goalie deflected my shot wif his hand( which was not allowed coz goalpost a bit too small.. it was on target though!! so i wouldve scored i think.. teehee...

2nd match lost 2-0... not bad considering we have 2 people tt arent very sporty n the rest was decent i guess.. everyone did a great job though!! another team lost to them 3-0 so 5 young kids( i was oldest.. youngest was 13) n the rest were 20 y.o guys.. unfair coz we were the only team tt had girls..

its funny how the losing team always goes... eh.. play play la.. play 4 fun la.... but when they winning they super serious.. oh well..

after match went home n as soon as i stepped out of the car my stupid leg decided to cramp on me.. twas so bad i couldnt bend my knee n the muscle was juz this massive lump.. thank goodness 4 mum coz she help me rub while i roll on the floor

then at night went for family dinner.. boring as usual... juz sit there n stone..

oh well.. .social obligations

currently watching: olympics table tennis( China vs Sweden)