About

Extras and history

Tagboard

Everyday story
10:32 AM
failure to communicate - Wednesday, July 16, 2008



haha.. an interesting thing juz happened... ivan juz went down to buy toothpaste which subsequently woke my grandma up while he was closing the door.. she then asked me where he went.. in very broken teochew, i said something to the equivalent of "he went down to buy colgate".. being old, my grandma believes all toothpaste is made by darlie, represented by the black n white man.. therefore she said " oh.. he go buy black man??"

oh man.. now i really have seen it all.. 7-11 selling a black man.. I WAN ONE!! jkjk... cant imagine binding someone to me, serving me hand n foot... juz aint my style.. slavery sucks..

all this is is obviously translated into english coz if i type the hanyu ping ying, it might be hard to understand.. therefore bring a total waste of my time..