About

Extras and history

Tagboard

Everyday story
4:10 AM
i feel like watchin lion king.. RAWR!! - Monday, June 16, 2008
damn.. dun like my gnt exam mark.. today i achieved a first in my life.. the first time i ever topped the class(from the bottom).. tt sucks.. then i juz passed intro calc.. oh wells.. juz goes to show i aint gd at math..

anyways.. i also realized 1 thing today.. most of u out there in cyberspace might get shit results n cry.. either tt or u'd be visibly upset.. me, being the weirdo i m, after receiving my 2 bad results in a row still ended up making jokes bout my results n laughing in class.. i was seriously laughing n not at all caring bout my exam results at all! this is not wad i actually expected myself to do.. tts not wad im meant to do but hey.. i aint no conformists so to hell wif wad im meant to do.. im gonna be myself... im gonna be carefree like a bird flying in the air.. hakuna matata everyone.. hakuna matata..




hmm.. is being carefree really such a bad thing??