About

Extras and history

Tagboard

Everyday story
8:33 AM
when i grow up - Saturday, September 6, 2008
when i grow up, not matter wad my job is, they wun believe i m an astronaut. they wun believe im a fire fighter. i might even be a billionaire n they wun believe me.

HOWEVER. wad would they think i m??

they would think tt i sell coffee in the hawker center downstairs. or if in australia, they might think i work in gloria jeans.




see tt?? see all tt red stuff?? tt's all bags n bags of coffee. muz be like.. 10/20 bags of coffee n the scary thing is?? it might only last us for bout 1 or 2 months when 4 normal people. it should last them for a year. n no. this aint photoshopped.


other random stuff i took wif my phone


(yes. i proudly declare tt this cute cow is mine!! its a cow not a pig n it's a handphone holder thingo which i use n its given to me by my wonderful friends tt r currently mugging 4 n doing their prelims. gd luck jo!! GAMBATE!!n u should be studying instead of reading my blog)





(the hockey stadium can be oh so ridiculously boring)

Labels: