About

Extras and history

Tagboard

Everyday story
7:10 AM
excitement!! - Friday, December 12, 2008
is excited bout my roadtrip down to kl atm. not exactly roadtrip la but still.. wandering round kl wif alvin. wonder wads gonna happen. think im gonna have to do the navigation though. hehe.

after 3 yrs wif him, im still very puzzled bout how the malaysian dunno how to speak malay. i cant. my numbers only go up to 5 n i noe kiri kanan n how to stop. dun really think tt's gonna help me there. if theres absolutely 1 word which u noe. i think it would have to be.... TANDAS!! but then again there r probably pictures to see.

exam results came today. looking at the comments, i think my geometry n trigonometry teacher dun like me very much. haha

got 4Bs n 2Cs. but then i dun have any cheating subs like cooking! i guess engineering can b counted as a cheating sub in an attempt to make myself sound intelligent, its realllyyyyy difficult. based on the results, i can conclude that math is very obviously not my strong subject seeing as the 2Cs i got were 4 none other than math. not gonna drop though! shall perservere n march on n see wad happens nxt yr. can always juz drop them anyway

after all that, im juz glad there aint no Ds. hope i nvr have to see any Ds.