About

Extras and history

Tagboard

Everyday story
8:57 AM
OMGG!!! EXAMS R IN A WEEK-ISH!!! - Wednesday, May 13, 2009
well... it juz turned 12 n i juz finished my eng speech. whole world seems to b up wif me too! procrastination ftw! decided to come blog coz havent done it in ages...

stomp a few weeks ago was awesome.. blurs the line between music n noise n also... the creativity juices tt flow in their brain in ABSOLUTELY  AMAZING! wouldnt mind watching it again when i can. seriously.

today morning was so interesting. hehe.. 
was walking along the yr 12 corridor n saw this locker. it had a lock on it but the SILLY PERSON!!! din lock it properly.. so my mind went  "ooo..." n the curious me opened it. turns out it was sammy chieng's locker! silly girl din lock it properly. so an evil plan hatched in my mind n i decided to swap locks wif her, without her knowing of course. i was bored k!! so after tt went to library to study 4 a while coz it was early n no one was in school yet. 

can anyone guess wad happens nxt?

well... librarian walked round with her doorbell thingo to chase us out of the place n so went to the corridor to open her locker. hehe.. apparently she was like "WTF!!! who's this idiot tt messed wif my locker??!?!" well.. it was funny.. anyways.. when i reached there.. a pair of bolt cutters was present.. along wif an open locker n like 5 pple gathered round it. 

yup. sam juz cut it open. damn. i seriously tot she'd noe it was me!! obviously not.. ahaha.. well.. the kicker is tt it wasnt even my lock. i cut mine off last term coz i lost my key. senny was nice enough to lend me his spare lock n yup.. she cut up his lock. hehe.. still funny though.. feel bad 4 sen though.. will prob go get him a new one

then last period of the day, engineering. another "field trip" day. had to move all the wheelie chairs frm classroom to hall... so using our creative brains, we raced them n rolled them to the hall. hehe. so fun. this kinda daily exercise i really dun mind at all! :) prob the most fun we ever had in engineering? but then again, engineering's always fun. 

recently passing all my tests too!! woot!! silly phy.. could've got 2 extra marks.. juz coz i got my significant figures wrong(put 5 instead of 3.. but more is better rite!!) n then  got another mark taken off coz i was being silly n left my ans as 10^-7.5. juz by sticking tt in a calculator i would have got 1 extra mark. damn. 

started studying 4 my exams n random tests too so its all gd. i noe.. in ur heads ur all going wad!! joel study? winter's gonna b heaps warm this yr/ hell's frozen over, wadeva u wanna say but yes i m studying! n im not lying. n realized jazzy stuff like olivia ong n andy mckee, both gd study music :)