About

Extras and history

Tagboard

Everyday story
6:10 AM
- Sunday, January 31, 2010
Man... I can't believe I'm turning 18 in juz 3 days
And I now have 2 jobs... One teaching Kumon( yes I noe, wad kinda ridiculous role model is he.. n gd at math!??!? BAHAHAHA) and another selling phonecards.. Starting that on wed but its gonna b crazy long hours... 10-5

Then theres another job which is helping out at my aunty's lottery store which is paying squat atm.. 5 dollar scratchie a day? But tts coz i take it myself though.. Sucks coz i havent won much... scratched like.. 7 and only won 8 bucks...

And last night, Justine n I decided to park at maccas and walk to utopia in myaree so we could burn off some of the bblt we were about to drink. Little did we know we were about to help out some dude who ran out of petrol. His car died not far frm the carpark so we started pushing it... A bit more exercise than we intended. Empty sheep transporter thingos came ridiculously close and looked like we were gnna crash 4 a moment.. Scary stuffs..

N off to rest up 4 work tmr